Monday, March 2, 2015

Delightful - layout for Scrap the Girls

The March challenge for Scrap the Girls is a sketch. Here it is.



Now normally I would look at it and think no, too many flowers but the next photo I had prepared to scrap just happened to be me amongst a large flowery bush on Sentosa Island. Therefore, I took up the challenge.

Here is my layout. I have used some new and old products. I have used some new embroidery floss to create the circle and a new Prima Bloom spray on the old Creative Memories background paper.



I've used a mix of hand made flowers and also some tiny flowers and some Prima leaves.


Thanks for looking. 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love your soft colours! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers, what a pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers, what a pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and so perfect balanced!!...Thanks for playing with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the different flowers! Such a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! The photo goes perfectly & so fitting for the sketch. Thanks heaps for playing with us at Scrap the Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous take on this months sketch. Love your page. Thanks heaps for joining us this month at STG ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful page! I love all the gorgeous flowers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! Fab flower clusters! Thanks for joining in at STGs!

    ReplyDelete