Monday, May 19, 2014

Kaisercraft Sketch #3 May 2014 - Dining Out Together

DINING OUT TOGETHER
Mark and I went to a family friendly seafood restaurant. We both had the fresh fish, mine grilled and Mark's was battered. Huge meals with chips and salad as well. Couldn't finish it all but it was delicious.















Here is the sketch:

SaturdaySketch_#3May_2014I have flipped it on its side to accommodate my landscape oriented photos.
















Products used to create this layout:

Kaisercraft
Confetti: Laughable, Celebrate and Witty papers, sticker sheet and collectables
Skull Girl/Babe pp
Lulu and Roy sticker sheet

Other
Mr Huey's Sugar Plum mist
Creative Memories yellow and pink pens
Paper Mill silver ribbon
Stayzon ink - cherry pink

Thanks for looking. I love to read your comments. Makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment