Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ladybird card using Earth Art International stamp

I learned the technique for this card from Mitzi Lutrell.  You stamp on to photo paper and run ink over the image. I then used my coloured scrappy pens to go over the outlines of the patterns of the stamp.

The stamp is a beautiful Earth Art International given to me by Jessica Griffin. Love their stamps. They are incredible. I love ladybirds too.


This card is entered into Week 29 at Papercrafter's Corner Magazine Monday. Here's the inspiration.

Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays-Week Twenty-Nine Inspiration Piece (image)

I was inspired by the big butterfly which is filled with different colours and images inside the wings and the brightness of the image above it.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Just awesome Dale! So unique and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...perfectly done for the challenge...what a perfect image and colors for it too...good luck...I didn't have time to enter, but I did get to look at what everyone else did!!

    ReplyDelete