Monday, October 7, 2013

Christmas layout for Monopoly week 1 ch at SBT50


I rolled a 3 and got the bling chest  at Scrapbooking Australia Top 50's first week of the Monopoly game. A little bling goes a long way for me. I've added Kaiser sparklets, some aqua sequins and some gold stars. I also had to choose another of the TRENDS so I chose washi rd which was arrows, washi tape and stars. I've used 5 different washi tapes, 4 different types of stars and I've got 2 arrows.

I also went along with the game theme and have done a Christmas page where we are doing scratchies. I won and so did one of my son's.

This is a 3 month challenge so you will be seeing some more of my entries here.

Plus, it is my birthday today. Had my Mum, Dad and nephew over for lunch. My two sons are home on School holidays and it's very nice to have them here with me and not be all alone.  Tonight is going to be a lovely night out at Terrazza's Restaurant. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment