Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ferris Wheel


I took my boys for a fish and chip lunch at Sweet Lips in Fremantle in the April holidays last year. Afterwards I suggested we go on the ferris wheel which was a short walk away. This particular wheel had been on Riverside Drive in Perth but was moved to Fremantle. It's not that high. Damon still wasn't that keen but Mark and I persuaded him. These pics were taken on my mobile phone so they aren't great, only 5mp. You get a bit of a view of the background though so I thought that was cool.

I've created this layout using the sketch below.


MaySketch2.jpg

The Scrapbook Store sketch

3 comments:

  1. love it Dale...... just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout. Love the bling and the ticket. Great use of colours too.

    P/s: Love a Ferris wheel ride. Any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great memories. And mobile phone pics are always better than no pics so scrap away I say!

    ReplyDelete