Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Reveal for From Screen 2 Scrap






Extra Criteria

 1pt = Leaves
2pts = Tree/s
3pts = A black and white Photo/s


Hi there.  Here is my layout inspiration for October 2012's challenge over at From Screen 2 Scrap. As usual there is a movie poster to draw your inspiration from. I liked the effect of all the leaves covering the whole poster.

What I've done is used two of the same pieces of paper, used one as my background and fussy cut loads of the leaves from the second piece and overlayed the same pattern underneath. I've used pop dots to raise them to create dimension.

I've added a Dusty Attic tree which I have painted in a complementary colour.

When I made the photo black and white the large leaf on the cafe plaque remained partly green, which I thought was a really cool effect. So, don't forget to add your black and white photo. The criteria really does count towards points when we're judging the entries.

Hope you can join us this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment