Friday, August 17, 2012

Smile boys? Not likely


From Screen 2 Scrap!

From Screen 2 Scrap turns 3 this month and are having a big birthday celebration. Each Design Team member created a sketch and layout for this event. My layout was Butterbeer and you will find the post for it here.

I thought I would have a go at one of the other DT members' sketches. I chose this one:



by Debi Clark.

I've done a humours layout of my boys. Now that they are older they don't co-operate when I want to take photos. Both of them turned their face from the camera when I did so and when I protested they just stared ahead at the TV with a grimace whilst I took another one.

I love to work with blue and green as a colour combo. It is so calming and suits boys so well.  This is the first time I have used gesso. I have also used a 6x6 Crafter's Workshop template with it. Here is my layout.





9 comments:

  1. Love your hexagon papers used and page! Typical boys not wanting a photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dale this would have to be one of my favourite layouts of yours!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! How I know where you're coming from!!! BOYS!!! Love this LO & it's geometric feel...great use of Gesso...I am inspired!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice interpretation from the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you can almost hear him screaming "leave me alone!!" - Love your boy themed page Dale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous page Dale! Just great photos, fab paper & top title - thanks for choosing my sketch too, that if lovely of you!
    A great boyland LO. Thanks for playing along at FS2S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous page Dale! I love these great photos and papers, & a top title too. Thanks for playing along at FS2S with this great LO & also for using my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fantastic take on Deb's challenge.

    ReplyDelete