Friday, June 1, 2012

From Screen 2 Scrap double pager

Hi everyone.

The winners for Memento are up already. Did you have a go? There are lots of winners.

Here is my Design Team example for June's challenge at From Screen 2 Scrap. It's a really fun one. Hope you will join in.

I have chosen some really colourful papers. I've added lots of paint and I made a border around 3 edges with a purple metallic pen. I had a lot of fun creating these pages and am pleased with how it came out.





The movie poster we have this month as our inspiration is Hairspray.


Extra criteria

1 point – multicolours
2 points – hair related photos

3 points – 10 squares


I hope that you choose to have a go at this month's challenge. If you do and you've been inspired to try it for the time time by me, please let Shazza know. Thanks and enjoy.

Products used:

KI Memories - Sparklers pp
WRMK Show and Tell - School Days pp
My Memories blue pp
AC cardstock - mustard weave
CM purple and red cardstock
paint - blue, purple and pink
AC metallic marker - violet
Prima Paisley Road notecard
CM purple pen
CM square punch
cherryArte Season - Summer surprise pp
WRMK chipboard - Tiffany's
EP Summertime element stickers

1 comment:

  1. you have inspired me Dale! I am going to give it a go this month :) beautiful pages xo

    ReplyDelete