Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 295 - I've Been Framed


I made this card today for 365 Cards blog challenge's Day 295. Create a circle shaped frame on your card using flowers. I've used a Glitz cardstock sticker and cut some Francheville flowers in half, layering some and used some seed beads and rhinestones for their centres.

The yellow strip is from a Basic Grey patterned paper. BG very kindly print their paper details along the bottom on only one side of their double-sided paper. On the other is a continuation of the patterned paper. So I kept this strip from a layout I used the PP for the other day. Aren't I good at using up scraps? Then, I've pressed a rub-on over the top.


My card was chosen as the best one for the day. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Dale! Love your colours & flowers, & what a lovely sticker too.
    Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete