Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scrap Tiffany using Kaisercraft

Hi everyone,

The first of the month is here. Yay. It's always an exciting time.
I got some nice happy mail today from a win on Facebook from D-Lish Scraps. Lots of embellies to use on my future projects. A lovely surprise.

Today is challenge day at Scrap Tiffany. We had to use our favourite Designer's products. I chose to use Kaisercraft. I'm really pleased with my card. I've also included a tiny Creative Memories snail sticker and title sticker. Can you see the little snail? He was the perfect colour match. Plus, I've hand-stitched a couple of lace flowers which I wanted to incorporate too.

Pop over to Scrap Tiffany to see what the other Designers did.

2 comments:

  1. sweet card take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Dale! It's so very pretty! I love the lace flowers that you made, too!!

    ReplyDelete