Wednesday, March 2, 2011

From Screen 2 Scrap - Vertigo

This month's inspiration at From Screen 2 Scrap is Alfred Hitchcock's movie masterpiece "Vertigo".



The criteria for points is:

1) Orange background = 1pt

2) A black silhouette figure (person) on your layout = 2pts
3) A spirograph shape or swirl on your layout = 3pts

I actually loved playing with spirographs as kid. I had my own kit. I've also been working a lot with orange lately so I found this challenge really fun and easy. Having just been away on holidays an idea for some of those photos made it's way into my mind.  Here is what I came up with:




I used a scalloped die-cut and some orange thread to make a wonderful spirograph pattern. I love how it turned out. I printed a black silhoette of a lady almost falling over and cut around her. I love going on rollercoasters and only some of them make me sick. The Hulk was just so high and spun you upside down and sideways and I couldn't bring myself to do it or to let my 10 yo do it either. My hubby loved it though.

Why not give this a go at From Screen 2 Scrap? If you do, be sure let Shazza know that Dale sent you. Good luck. There are prizes to be won.

2 comments: